Guided Spa Road Tour
Don't fancy battling it out in the stressful environment of some of the world's toughest race tracks? Clipping apexes and defending your line against a bunch of unknown track addicts?
Then try one of our spectacular Spa-Francorchamps Road Tours: A guided group tour that goes alongside the Formula One Spa-Francorchamps track, and on to the mighty old track passing Burnenville and the infamous Masta kink leading to Malmedy and Stavelot. You drive in the guided tour for up to 3 hours (depending on preferences).
We are able to cater for groups large and small, and can arrange private tours for smaller numbers if required. We can also arrange Hotel packages as well, please contact us for details.
At A Glance
- A tour around the Spa Area in Belgium
- Driving on the public roads
- Includes Stavelot Abbey Museum visit
- Up to 3 hours long, depending on preferences
- Starts from the RSRSpa Office in Belgium
- Prices starting from €299
- Beautiful, scenic, historic tour of the area
- Available almost any day during the main season! (February - November)
Booking Form and Information:
Spa-Francorchamps Tour Rally Booking Form - Complete this form to enter our Spa Historical Road Tour - a great intro to everything Spa-Francorchamps, visiting both the original and new Formula One circuits, with an opportunity to drive one of our sports cars or supercars on the beautiful public roads in this stunning part of Belgium.