Drive Spa - RSRSpa Premium Trackdays
What is an RSRSpa Premium Trackday?
An RSRSpa Premium Trackday is a trackday organised and operated directly by us. This means we can provide the best possible driving experience for each and every one of our trackday users. An RSRSpa Premium Trackday allows you to drive on the track in a safe, friendly environment - It's the best way to experience the track, either in your own car or one hired from us!
Options for Driving the Track
- Entry for your own car on an RSRSpa Premium Trackday
- RSRSpa Premium Trackday Entry and RSRSpa Track Car Rental
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors to help you get the most out of your time on track!
What are the Benefits of an RSRSpa Premium Trackday?
- An open pitlane format, meaning you can access the track at any time (No sessions or groups).
- A limited amount of entries (up to 90 cars), meaning less cars on track at any one time.
- An emphasis on safety with a mandatory safety briefing for all drivers.
- No restrictions on overtaking, with sportsman-like behaviour emphasised
- Road and Race cars allowed
- Full wet and slick tyres allowed
- A complimentary guided convoy trackwalk in the morning lead by RSRSpa CEO Ron Simons.
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors available with a range of languages (English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and more)
- Normally runs from the modern Formula One Pitlane (In Exception from the Endurance Pitlane)
- The best way to experience the circuit
- Noise Limit: 103dB dynamic, 107dB static
- All day catering and lunch included
- Private pit boxes with prior day setup possible
Experience your own car on track - Safely!
RSRSpa guarantee a great and relaxed day on track for both novices and experienced drivers alike. We have a proven record of minimum incidents during trackdays due to the following facts:
- We run a Trackday, NOT a test or raceday: The strict driving code is; patience, respect, enjoying the track, defensive driving, no competition, no lap timing, going the distance.
- Low numbers: A typical number of participants at Spa on a trackday is 120. We at RSR only take 100 at the very maximum. That is a good 20% less than average. This contributes to less traffic on average, less overtaking and a better experience for everybody
- Open Pitlane full day, no sessions: You can go out whenever you want. This spreads out the drivers and means the overall number of cars on track at any given time is lower.
- Rules of overtaking: We allow overtaking everywhere and anywhere. However, respect and distance are key elements in this. The car overtaking has to be 100% sure it is possible without bothering (or worse, intimidating) the car in front.
- Briefings and trackwalk: Given the fact that we do not need to explain to anyone how to have fun on the best track in the world, we can fully concentrate and spend time on talking about the ‘driving code’ and ‘safety standards’. During these briefing sessions it is exactly explained what we mean by this. If there is a complaint about someones driving by 2 other (independent) participants, this will mean this person is excluded from the event. We run strict events with a set driving code and almost never have issues.
- Typical Customers on RSRSpa’s trackdays: Our customers are people who enjoy their cars and want to drive them on the best tracks in the world. People who enjoy in-control sport driving on track. What we don’t have (and don’t want) are: Hotshots who need to prove themselves; racing drivers without respect that drive "mirror to mirror". Drivers that don’t allow a faster car to overtake due to their ego being too big.
- Type of Cars on the event: A majority of higher value, road registered, sports cars means respectful drivers on track. We avoid "boy racers" in cheap cars, who have nothing to loose and a lot to prove.
Comparison: RSRSpa Premium Trackdays vs. Standard Trackdays vs. Public Driving PDE
If you're feeling a little confused about the different ways to drive on the circuit, click the link below for a handy overview and comparison table.
RSRSpa Premium Trackday Calendar
|07.05.2018 (Mon)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 1 day / €1590 2 days (Club Price: €695 / €1490)||Endurance Pitlane|
|08.05.2018 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 1 day / €1590 2 days (Club Price: €695 / €1490)||Endurance Pitlane|
|05.06.2018 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 (Club Price: €695)|
|26.06.2018 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €895 (Club Price: €795)||Special Format Event|
|09.07.2018 (Mon)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 (Club Price: €695)|
|06.08.2018 (Mon)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 (Club Price: €695)|
|04.09.2018 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 (Club Price: €695)|
|18.09.2018 (Tue)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 (Club Price: €695)|
|20.10.2018 (Sat)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €795 (Club Price: €695)|
|03.11.2018 (Sat)||RSRSpa Premium Trackday Event||Entry: €695 (Club Price: €595)|
Trackday Programme Timing
08:00 - Trackday Sign-In
08:30 - Mandatory Safety Briefing for all participants
09:00 - Guided Trackwalk
10:00 - Open Pitlane Driving
12:00 - Lunch Break
13:00 - Open Pilane Driving Resumes
18:00 - Trackday Ends
- Second and Additional Drivers: €249 (Club Price: €124) (Includes access to lunch and full catering)
- Passengers / Guest: €125 (Club Price: €62) (Includes access to lunch and full catering)
- Private Pit Box: €249 (F1 Pitlane) (Price can vary per event - please check with us)
- Private One-on-One Instruction: €149 per hour / €549 half day / €949 full day (Club Price: €119 / €439 / €759)
- Race Navigator or Video VBOX Video and Data Logging System Hire: €199 full day
Booking and more information
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
- RSRSpa Premium Trackday 2018 Entry Form (Hiring a RSRSpa Rental Car)
Complete this form only after speaking to us. This form is for booking one of our RSRSpa Premium Track Days on the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit, while renting one of our cars for the event.
- RSRSpa Premium Trackday 2018 Entry Form (Driving your Own Car)
Complete this form only after speaking to us. This form is for booking one of our RSRSpa Premium Track Days on the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit, while driving your own cars for the event.