RSRNurburg Premium Trackday 26.08.2019
RSRNurburg Premium Trackday - Nürburgring Nordschleife
26th August 2019 (Monday)
If you want to drive the Nürburgring Nordschleife under the best possible conditions, then look no further than our RSRNurburg Premium Trackday.
What makes the difference? This is a trackday organised and operated by RSRNurburg directly. This means you can be assured of the quality of the track time, meaning you get the best possible value for your entry and the best possible driving time on the track!
- Organised by a dedicated team of like-minded trackday enthusiasts
- A limited number of entries mean there are less cars on track
- Strict safety briefings to make sure everone know the rules on track
- A friendly driving atmosphere, with sportsman-like behaviour practices and encouraged
Pricing and Info
- Entry Fee: €895 (Street Cars / Road Registered) €1250 (Race Cars / Non-Road Registered)
- Additional Drivers: €249
- Passengers / Guests: €149
- Noise Limit: 132dB
- Trackday Type: Open Pitlane
- Overtaking: Left side only, in corners and under braking
- Race Car / Non-Road Registered Car Entry Fee includes use of the T13 pitlane. Maximum of 16 "Race Car" slots available.
- SPECIAL OFFER FOR NISSAN GT-R GERMANY CUSTOMERS: Trackday entry from 595€, contact us for more information.
Program and Timing
(Please note: Timing subject to change)
Sunday 25th of August (Optional / allows access to guided trackwalk)
- From 9:00: Advance Trackday sign in at RSRNurburg Office
- 17:00 - 20:00: Advance Trackday Briefings at RSRNurburg Office, starting on the hour
Monday 26th of August
- From 7:00: Trackday Sign in (Own Cars: Devils Diner - Touristenfahrten Carpark, Rental Cars: RSR Office)
- 7:30 - 7:55: Lineup for the Optional trackwalk
- 8:00: Optional trackwalk starts (1 hour)
- 8:15 - 8:30 Trackday Briefings (Own Cars: Touristenfahrten Carpark, Rental Cars: RSR Office)
- 9:00 Open Pitlane Driving / Trackday Starts
- 9:15: Latecomer/Trackwalk Drivers Briefing (Own Cars: Touristenfahrten Carpark, Rental Cars: RSRNurburg Office)
- 16:15 Last Track Access
- 16:30 Trackday Ends
The guided trackwalk is an option for those who want to see the track from a different perspective before driving. All cars for the trackwalk must have trackday stickers and transponder on and be at the car park at 7:30am to be lined up on the Döttinger Höhe main straight. If you choose to participate in the trackwalk we recommend attending the drivers briefing the night before at the RSRNurburg office, otherwise the trackwalk Drivers Briefing will be held at 09:15 (Own Cars: Touristenfahrten Carpark, Rental Cars: RSR Office)
- 7:30 - 7:50 Trackwalk Lineup
- 8:00 - 8:50 Guided Trackwalk
Lunch and Drinks
- 11:00 - 14:30: Pistenklause open for Buffet Lunch for Trackday participants (You receive a luinch voucher with your entry)
- 7:00 - 16:30: Devils Diner is open all day for drinks (You receive drink vouchers with your entry)
Overtaking ON THE LEFT ONLY. Defensive driving is a must. After having cleared a corner, the slower car needs to move to the right and stay predictable. Easy off the accelerator and let the faster car pass safely. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR MIRRORS AND NEVER OVERTAKE ON THE RIGHT. Overtaking is best done on the straights.
Touristenfahrten Carpark and Track Access
All cars need to enter the track through the „Touristenfahrten Entrance“ next to the Döttinger Höhe straight. Track access is only with number stickers. Race cars or trailers must be unloaded on the opposite side of the road from the main Touristenfahrten carpark, in the large overflow parking.
Click the link below to download the trackday instructions in PDF form
Booking Forms and More Information
- RSRNurburg Premium Trackday Entry with CAR HIRE
Complete this form only after speaking to us. Use this form to hire one of our cars on our RSRNurburg Premium Trackday event on the 26th of August 2019 the Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE Circuit (Long Circuit).
- RSRNurburg Premium Trackday Entry with OWN CAR
Complete this form only after speaking to us. Use this form to drive your own on our RSRNurburg Premium Trackday event on the 26th of August 2019 the Nürburgring NORDSCHLEIFE Circuit (Long Circuit).