Drive Spa - Standard Trackdays
What is a Standard Trackday?
A trackday allows you to drive on track in a closed track event. Prior registration is normally required, and the number of spaces can vary for the maximum number of entries on track. A trackday entry fee is paid to enter your car and the first driver of the car.
Ideally, the best way to get the most out of your time on track is to join an RSRSpa Premium Trackday (More info here...). If the available dates unfortunately don't suit your schedule, then a Standard Trackday, operated in co-operation with a third party trackday is a possible alternative.
The format of the trackday can vary depending on the organiser of the trackday. This can include options like open pitlane (where access to the track is un-restricted, you can drive whenever you want), by sessions (where pre-arranged groups of cars drive on the circuit indivdually, for a certain amount of time - and you must wait while the other groups go).
Why book with RSRSpa?
RSRSpa aim to be your one-stop-shop for everything to do with Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. We want to make sure you have a top notch experience on track, getting the most of your visit with us. When booking a standard trackday with RSRSpa, you get the following benefits:
- One point of contact for everything to do with your booking
- Lunch free of charge in the Pit Brasserie Restaurant
- All-day mechanical support and expertise from RSRSpa Staff
- Easy access to Driving Instructors, that can be hired for 1 hour, half day or the full day.
- A range of spoken Languages available - (English, French, Greek), and no need to deal with organisers in other languages.
- Consistent use of currency - everything charged in € (Euros)
- Trackday Prices are inclusive of additional booking fees where applicable.
Options for Driving the track
- Entry for your own car on a standard trackday
- Trackday Entry and RSRSpa Track Car Rental
- RSRSpa Track Car Rental only (When you've organised your own entry)
- RSRSpa Driving Instructors to help you get the most out of your time on track!
Comparison: RSRSpa Premium Trackdays vs. Standard Trackdays vs. Public Driving PDE
If you're feeling a little confused about the different ways to drive on the circuit, click the link below for a handy overview and comparison table.
Booking and more Information
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
- Trackday Entry Form (Hiring a RSRSpa Rental Car)
Complete this form only after speaking to us. This form is for booking a trackday on the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit through us, while renting one of our cars for the event. Prices and entry regulations vary for each event.
- Trackday Entry Form (Driving your Own Car)
Complete this form only after speaking to us. This form is for booking a trackday on the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit through us, while using your own cars for the event. Prices and entry regulations vary for each event.