Guided Spa Road Tour
Don't fancy battling it out in the stressful environment of some of the world's toughest race tracks? Clipping apexes and defending your line against a bunch of unknown track addicts?
Then try one of our spectacular Spa-Francorchamps Road Tours: A guided group tour that goes alongside the Formula One Spa-Francorchamps track, and on to the mighty old track passing Burnenville and the infamous Masta kink leading to Malmedy and Stavelot. You drive in the guided tour for up to 3 hours (depending on preferences).
We are able to cater for groups large and small, and can arrange private tours for smaller numbers if required. We can also arrange Hotel packages as well, please contact us for details.
At A Glance
- A tour around the Spa Area in Belgium
- Driving on the public roads
- Includes Stavelot Abbey Museum visit
- Up to 3 hours long, depending on preferences
- Starts from the RSRSpa Office in Belgium
- Prices starting from €299
- Beautiful, scenic, historic tour of the area
- Available almost any day during the main season! (February - November)
Booking Form and Information:
If you've chosen a date already and know what you'd like, then fill in one of the below booking forms and email it back to us.
- Spa-Francorchamps Historical Road Tour
Complete this form only after speaking to us. This form is for booking a Historical Road Tour Rally around the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit and local area.